Job title: Accounting assistant – Accounts Payable – Treasury
Contract type: Permanent contract
Salary range: 29.5 K€ minimum
Context & Job Description
Within the Accounts Payable and Treasury Unit composed of a team of 3 people, your main missions will be as follows :
- Record supplier invoices from orders and contracts, transport invoices, duties and taxes
- Follow-up on reminders, disputes, customs and tax documents
- Contribute to monthly and annual accounting closures: CCAV, FNP, analysis of accounts, VAT auto-liquidation
- Monitor bank accounts and organize payments during the absences of the treasurer (holidays)
- Participate in projects to improve activities
- Provide occasional support to the Finance Service on similar tasks, if required
- You should hold a technician degree in accounting (BSc, Licence, HND, HNC, BTS, DUT, Bachelor, Meister, Vordiplom, Perito, Laurea Triennale, Diplomatura, Ingenieria Técnica or equivalent)
- At least 3 years professional experience in relevant activities : mastery of French accounting standards and techniques from the P.C.G. required.
- Good IT skills- Standard MS Office software – Finance ERP – Treasury software
- Rigour, organizational skills, ability to communicate efficiently, to carry out a variety of tasks in accordance with the deadlines
- English proficiency (working language at the ESRF)
The salary will be calculated on the basis of relevant qualifications and professional experience.
Do you recognize yourself in this description? Apply now for your next professional adventure!
What we offer:
- Be inspired by our innovative research institute, with an international workforce from 38 different countries
- Collaborate with global experts on real-world science
- Come and live in a vibrant city, in the heart of the Alps, and Europe’s Green Capital 2022
- Enjoy a workplace designed to support your quality of life
- Benefit from our competitive compensation and allowances package, including financial support for your relocation to Grenoble
For further information on employment terms and conditions, please refer to https://www.esrf.fr/home/Jobs/what-we-offer.html
The ESRF is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from disabled persons.
The European Synchrotron, the ESRF, is an international research centre based in Grenoble, France.
Through its innovative engineering, pioneering scientific vision and a strong commitment from its 700 staff members, the ESRF is recognised as one of the top research facilities worldwide. Its particle accelerator produces intense X-ray beams that are used by thousands of scientists each year for experiments in diverse fields such as biology, medicine, environmental sciences, cultural heritage, materials science, and physics.
Supported by 21 countries, the ESRF is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity.
To apply for this job please visit esrf.gestmax.eu.