CONTEXT & JOB DESCRIPTION
Within the Communication Group, your main tasks will be the following:
- General management of the administrative aspects of the activity of the Communication Group, including the follow-up of the budget, purchase requests, payments orders, relation with suppliers, mailing and shipments of material and documentation to external entities, management of database…;
- Organisation of meetings and note-taking of the Communication Group meetings;
- Support to the Head of Communications for the organisation of the press visits, videos and photos shootings;
- Support to the Head of Communications for the organisation of high-level visits and events in coordination with the event coordinator;
- Coordination, in collaboration with the Head of Communications, of the editing and production of the FLASH, the internal newsletter, including the design layout, the coordination with the contributors and editorial board;
- Archiving of the documentation of the Communication Group;
- (If possible) photographic coverage of events and activities of the ESRF;
- Management of the photo database.
- Secondary education diploma (BTS, HNC, Bachelor, or equivalent diploma worth at least 120 ECTS)
- Minimum 5 years experience as an assistant, preferably in an international environment
- Good command, both written and spoken, of the English language, and good knowledge of French
- Proficient use of administrative computing tools and office software (Word, Excel, Power Point) and of design tools (Indesign, Photoshop, Adobe suite)
- Excellent communication skills and team spirit
- Well-organised, reliable and committed
- Problem-solving skills and ability to set priorities
- Sense of confidentiality and discretion
Do you recognize yourself in this description? Apply now for your next professional adventure!
What we offer:
- Be inspired by our innovative research institute, with an international workforce from 38 different countries
- Collaborate with global experts on real-world science
- Come and live in a vibrant city, in the heart of the Alps, and Europe’s Green Capital 2022
- Enjoy a workplace designed to support your quality of life
- Benefit from our competitive compensation and allowances package, including financial support for your relocation to Grenoble
For further information on employment terms and conditions, please refer to https://www.esrf.fr/home/Jobs/what-we-offer.html
The ESRF is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from disabled persons.
The European Synchrotron, the ESRF, is an international research centre based in Grenoble, France.
Through its innovative engineering, pioneering scientific vision and a strong commitment from its 700 staff members, the ESRF is recognised as one of the top research facilities worldwide. Its particle accelerator produces intense X-ray beams that are used by thousands of scientists each year for experiments in diverse fields such as biology, medicine, environmental sciences, cultural heritage, materials science, and physics.
Supported by 21 countries, the ESRF is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity.
To apply for this job please visit esrf.gestmax.eu.