- Job title: Administrative assistant in the Business Development Office
- Contract type: Time-limited contract
- Salary range:29.7 K€ minimum
- Publication start on Front Office : Site internet:05/10/2023
- Contract duration: Time-limited position (6 months)
CONTEXT & JOB DESCRIPTION
You will join the Business Development Office (BDO) to participate in the ESRF’s commercial programme. Working in a team, your main missions will be the following:
- Follow-up of commercial beam time and services from client contact to quotation to invoicing
- Follow-up of commercial manufacture-and-sale of equipment from client contact to quotation and invoicing
- Daily liaising with commercial clients and answering queries concerning the administrative aspects of their interaction with and access to ESRF
- Follow-up of client legal documents and commercial licence agreements
- BDO contact point for the customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Preparation of ad hoc industrial statistics as required for reporting
- Support to marketing activity and organising visits to the ESRF site, workshops and events
- Support to European funded grants
- You should hold an EQF level 5 in Business and Administration or an equivalent secretarial/assistant diploma (NVQ level 4, BAC +3 or equivalent higher education diploma)
- At least 2 to 3 years of professional experience in a commercially oriented post or equivalent administrative post
- Excellent level of written and spoken English and interpersonal skills enabling you to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Sound computer skills (Microsoft Office, web page creation and updating)
- Ability to learn and master new computing tools that are ESRF specific
- Highly organised, capable of working as part of two teams and independently, taking responsibility and initiative.
Time-limited contract of 6 months. Full time position. A 80% part time is possible.
The salary will be calculated on the basis of relevant qualifications and professional experience.
Do you recognize yourself in this description? Apply now for your next professional adventure!
What we offer:
- Join an innovative international research institute, with a workforce from 38 different countries
- Collaborate with global experts to advance science and address societal challenges
- Come and live in a vibrant city, in the heart of the Alps, and Europe’s Green Capital 2022
- Enjoy a workplace designed to support your quality of life
- Benefit from our competitive compensation and allowances package, including financial support for your relocation to Grenoble
For further information on employment terms and conditions, please refer to https://www.esrf.fr/home/Jobs/what-we-offer.html
The ESRF is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from disabled persons.
The European Synchrotron, the ESRF, is an international research centre based in Grenoble, France.
Through its innovative engineering, pioneering scientific vision and a strong commitment from its 700 staff members, the ESRF is recognised as one of the top research facilities worldwide. Its particle accelerator produces intense X-ray beams that are used by thousands of scientists each year for experiments in diverse fields such as biology, medicine, environmental sciences, cultural heritage, materials science, and physics.
Supported by 21 countries, the ESRF is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity.
To apply for this job please visit esrf.gestmax.eu.