The ESRF, the European Synchrotron, is an international science facility based in Grenoble, France. Thanks to its high-level, innovative engineering and cutting-edge vision, the ESRF is recognised as one of the top research institutions worldwide, welcoming more than 6 500 scientists every year in fields such as biology, medicine, chemistry, earth and environmental sciences, cultural heritage, materials and surface science, and physics. The ESRF is supported by 22 countries and employs 650 staff.
Time-limited contract: 6-9 months
Within the service in charge of Buildings and Infrastructure, your missions will be the following:
- Organise interventions performed by contractors (ensure that safety trainings are achieved by external companies; process site entrances registration; work permits completion)
- Produce reports and minutes of meetings
- Prepare, proofread and disseminate mailings, memos, reports and forms
- Organise and schedule meetings
- Data entry and use of databases
- Assist the project coordinators in the follow-up of projects and current activities (purchase orders, document expenses, budget follow-up, requests for quotations, etc.)
- Welcome visitors and answer phone calls
- Maintain a filing system
PROFILE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Academic degree (Bachelor or equivalent diploma worth at least 120 ECTS) in an administrative field
- 2 to 8 years of relevant professional experience
- You should feel comfortable with computing tools and office software
- Interpersonal skills, rigour, flexibility and service orientation
- Proficiency in French and English (working language at the ESRF)
The annual gross salary will be within the range 26 – 32 k€ and additional allowances may apply.
The ESRF is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity.
If you are interested in this position, please apply by 24/10/2018.
To apply for this job please visit www.esrf.eu.