The Advanced Light Source User Services Group has a job posting for a full-time Administrator, whose responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Understand and apply LBNL and ALS policies and ALS User Office Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) while performing daily tasks related to user access at the ALS. Work with supervisor to identify and apply changes to ALS User Services SOPs.
- Responsible for managing the joint ALSUser email inbox, and ensuring all user queries receive a response from the appropriate team member.
- Manage and prioritize the daily list of incoming user registrations, working with the User Processor to ensure timely and efficient approval and processing. Provide guidance and support training on ALS user registrations and affiliate processing.
- Manage daily interactions with LBNL International Researchers and Scholars Office (IRSO) and Foreign Visits & Assignment Office (FVA) groups to organize access for foreign users in a timely and efficient manner. Manage and facilitate visa issues and approval for late registering users.
- Compose appropriate correspondence to users including appropriate customized letters to enable users to obtain visas and gain access to the U.S.
- Act as the point of contact for ALS non-proprietary user agreements. Work with the Facility User and LBNL Strategic Partnerships Office (SPO) to collect and prepare information in a timely, accurate and complete manner.
- Provide support for the ALS Publications Coordinator, including publication collection, verification and tracking.
You may access the job posting with this link: https://lbl.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=87567
The posting shall remain open until the position is filled, however for full consideration, please apply by close of business on July 24, 2019.
To apply for this job please visit lbl.taleo.net.