To work in the Control and Automation Group (GCA) of the National Center for Research in Energy and Materials (CNPEM)
Manage and participate in group activities, including: – Develop, specify, enhance and maintain scientific instrumentation currently focused on electron beam and photon diagnostic of Sirius accelerators;
– Develop, specify, enhance and maintain industrial instrumentation based on robotic, interlocking and mechatronic systems, including precision handling systems (with step motors and servos);
– Develop, specify, enhance and maintain control and calibration loops of sensors/actuators for industrial and scientific plants inside and outside CNPEM;
– Develop, specify, enhance and maintain high-speed electronic systems based on FPGA logic.
Degree in Control and Automation Engineering, Mechatronics, Electrical, Computing, Physics or related areas;
Desirable Post-Graduation in the area; Solid experience in one or more items below: – Project management and/or agile software development. – PLCs; – Embedded systems; – FPGA Programming;
– Team management.
- Medical Assistance – Unimed;
- Dental Care – Uniodonto;
- Life Insurance – Allianz;
- Private Pension – BrasilPrev;
- Daycare Assistance;
- On-site restaurant;
- Food Voucher – Sodexo (R$600.00/month);
- Transportation Voucher;
- On-site parking;
- Club – Free SESC Association;
- Agreements with companies that offer discounts;
Vacancy reference number 213029
To apply for this job please visit pages.cnpem.br.