To work in the Advanced Manufacturing and Modeling Group (MAM) of the National Center for Research in Energy and Materials (CNPEM)
Management and coordination of the Advanced manufacturing and modeling group with performance and supervision in team activities, highlighting the main ones: – Control and management of group demands
– Specification and/or technical guidance concerning the development of non-conventional machinery and manufacturing processes
– Modeling, analysis and simulations to support mechanical design group Additionally, work with other teams of the Center in the application and integration of solutions using knowledge in this area. Management of the team’s human resources working in the expansion and improvement of the team.
– Degree in Engineering physics;
– Advanced English.
– Solid experience in: Multidisciplinary modeling, analysis and simulation Design of non-conventional machines and scientific instrumentation Management and supervision of technical teams
Here at CNPEM we value respect for diversity in all its forms and understand that people are a fundamental part of our success!
- Medical Assistance – Unimed;
- Dental Care – Uniodonto;
- Life Insurance – Allianz;
- Private Pension – BrasilPrev;
- Daycare Assistance;
- On-site restaurant;
- Food Voucher – Sodexo (R$600.00/month);
- Transportation Voucher;
- On-site parking;
- Club – Free SESC Association;
- Agreements with companies that offer discounts;
- Vacancy reference number 214255
To apply for this job please visit pages.cnpem.br.