Website Helmholz Zentrum Berlin (HZB)
Our staff restaurant provides a daily food supply for all employees. We offer a varying and ambitious apprenticeship. If you can well imagine to prove your creative power and your joy of cooking then we are looking forward to your application.
- in alternation three weeks practice and one week vocational school
- preparation of meals
- preparation of dessert and salads
- operation of our cashless payment system
- active participation in events and happenings
- good lower secondary or intermediate school leaving certificate
- willingness to learn
- ability to work in a team
- communication skills
The apprenticeship pay is based on the Collective Agreement for Apprentices for the Public Service (TVAöD).
We particularly welcome applications from women. Preference will be given to handicapped applicants provided equal suitability.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://recruitingapp-5181.de.umantis.com/Vacancies/672/Description/2?lang=eng →