Website Helmholz Zentrum Berlin (HZB)
In the framework of your three-year apprenticeship you will become familiar with the management of a scientific, internationally oriented public research centre. You will gain insights in different fields, such as Finance & Accounting, Personnel & Social Matters, Purchasing & Material Management, and Public Relations Work.
- Intermediate school-living certification with good grades in German, Maths and English
- Interest in commercial interdependencies and in modern communication media
- Good written and oral presentation skills
- Independent and responsible way of work
- Very good working and social behaviour
What we offer:
- Well grounded education in an exciting environment for a successful start into working life
- The possibility of specialization in the framework of the vocational training in three fields (Commercial Management & Control, Purchasing & Logistics, and Personnel Management)
- Possibility of a three-months affiliation contract after having successfully completed the education
- Yearly increasing payment (first year of education: 918,26 €, second year of education: 968,20 €, third year of education:1.014,02 €) as well as 29 paid holidays per calendar year
- Welcome day, regular apprentices’ breakfast, yearly summer festival and sports portfolio
- Additional pension scheme, grant for capital-forming payments, flexible working hours within a gliding time system, special leave for exam preparation
The apprenticeship pay is based on the Collective Agreement for Apprentices for the Public Service (TVAöD).
We particularly welcome applications from women. Preference will be given to handicapped applicants provided equal suitability.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://recruitingapp-5181.de.umantis.com/Vacancies/671/Description/2?lang=eng →