To work in the Computing and Software Group (GCO) of the National Center for Research in Energy and Materials (CNPEM)
Manage and participate in group activities, including: – Development of middleware systems based on the open source platform EPICS (Experimental Physics and Industrial Control System);
– Multi-platform user interfaces (desktop, web and mobile devices);
– Maintain and support various information systems, e.g.: archiving process variables, alarm management, equipment and cable inventory, operation and maintenance journal and other typical SCADA platforms. – Linux servers (virtualization, apps containerization, etc.);
– Storage systems;
– Deployment and management of computer networks and related services.
– Bachelor in: Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Systems Analysis, Computer Science and related areas;
– Advanced English; Experience in: – Configuration of networks and servers (Windows and Linux).
– Principles of Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment.
– Linux, Python, C/C++, Java and Open Source technologies as Ansible.
– Project management and/or agile software development.
Desirable: Experience with containers, web development, versioning tools and GNU/Linux environments; Technician in data processing or electronics.
Here at CNPEM we value respect for diversity in all its forms and understand that people are a fundamental part of our success!
- Medical Assistance – Unimed;
- Dental Care – Uniodonto;
- Life Insurance – Allianz;
- Private Pension – BrasilPrev;
- Daycare Assistance;
- On-site restaurant;
- Food Voucher – Sodexo (R$600.00/month);
- Transportation Voucher;
- On-site parking;
- Club – Free SESC Association;
- Agreements with companies that offer discounts;
Vacancy reference number 213025
To apply for this job please visit pages.cnpem.br.