Beamline Scientist (Tenure Track)
- Development of innovative imaging applications within the TOMCAT 2.0 upgrade program (design of novel concepts, methods and instruments; procurement and commissioning of the necessary equipment and infrastructure; coordination of the work with PSI specialist groups)
- User support on SLS-TOMCAT first and (S-TOMCAT and I-TOMCAT) on SLS-2 later on
- Design/execution of imaging experiments with TOMCAT infrastructure as PI and/or in collaboration and dissemination of results on scientific journals and international meetings
- Acquisition of third-party funds at Swiss National Science Foundation SNSF level and beyond
- Supervision of postdoctoral fellows, PhD students, diploma students and interns
This is a Tenure Track position. The employment contract will initially be limited to 3 years.
For further information, please contact Prof Dr Marco Stampanoni, phone +41 56 310 47 24 or email email@example.com.
Please submit your application online by 31 January 2021 (including list of publications and addresses of referees) for the position as a Beamline Scientist (Tenure Track) (index no. 6111-01).
Paul Scherrer Institut, Human Resources Management, Elke Baumann, 5232 Villigen PSI, Switzerland
To apply for this job please visit www.psi.ch.