Beamline Scientist (Tenure Track)
- Collaboration with and support of external user groups at the PolLux Beamline
- Operation and further development of soft X-Ray microscopy
- Initiation and execution of research projects in the field of microscopy of magnetic systems
- Supervision of PhD Students and Postdoctoral Fellows
- Publication of results in scientific journals and conferences
This is a Tenure Track position. The employment contract will initially be limited to 3 years.
For further information, please contact Dr Jörg Raabe, phone +41 56 310 51 93.
Please submit your application online by 31 July 2020 (including list of publications and addresses of referees) for the position as a Beamline Scientist (Tenure Track) (index no. 6315-00).
Paul Scherrer Institut Human Resources Management, Elke Baumann, 5232 Villigen PSI, Switzerland
To apply for this job please visit www.psi.ch.