CONTEXT & JOB DESCRIPTION
In a team of 10 people and under the supervision of the Head of Procurement and Contracts service, you will manage and follow up purchase processes in various fields such as Mechanics, Electronics, Optics, Civil Engineering, Information Technology, Electricity supply and general services, among others, at an international level.
Your main missions will be the following:
- Responsible for the management of the Call for Tender process
- Draw up contracts and amendments
- Conduct commercial negotiations with suppliers
- Rationalization of purchases and supplier database
- Ensure support to the Engineers and technicians in the purchasing process
- Carry out market watch in her/his portfolio
- Higher university degree (Master, MSc, DESS, Diplom, Diploma, Ingeniera Superior, Licenciatura, Laurea or equivalent in purchasing and/or international business
- Minimum of 10 years of professional experience in a similar position
- Able to build and maintain effective relationship with staff, stakeholders and suppliers)
- Good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Commercial and financial awareness and knowledge of commercial law and contract elaboration
- Proficiency in English (working language at the ESRF)
We offer a comprehensive benefits package designed to support your quality of life and your installation in the Grenoble area when relocation is needed.
The monthly salary may be complemented by additional allowances upon eligibility (expatriation allowance, etc.).
The European Synchrotron, the ESRF, is an international research centre based in Grenoble, France.
Through its innovative engineering, pioneering scientific vision and a strong commitment from its 700 staff members, the ESRF is recognised as one of the top research facilities worldwide. Its particle accelerator produces intense X-ray beams that are used by thousands of scientists each year for experiments in diverse fields such as biology, medicine, environmental sciences, cultural heritage, materials science, and physics.
Supported by 22 countries, the ESRF is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity.
To apply for this job please visit esrf.gestmax.eu.