- Job title: Civil Works Coordinator
- Ref.: TID/21/CivilWorksBIG
- Contract type: Permanent contract
- Salary range: 29-32K€
- Publication start on Front Office : Site internet: 11/10/2021
The TID/Buildings & Infrastructure Group develops and upgrades the existing buildings and facilities, defines technical strategies in terms of site evolution for buildings and infrastructure, provides qualified analysis and diagnosis to facilitate the implementation of optimum solutions, and shares its expertise with all stakeholders for new projects.
As a member of the Buildings and Infrastructure Group, you will participate in projects for the construction, modernization, renovation and refurbishment of beamlines, laboratories, offices and technical premises. You will assist the project engineers of the Construction Unit for works coordination. You will be under the responsibility of the Buildings & Infrastructure’s Construction Unit leader.
- Execution of civil engineering (preparation and follow-up of construction works).
- In particular, supervising finishing works: painting, false-ceiling, flooring, false-floor, partitions, buildings and road signage.
- Liaise with all Building and Infrastructure Group members to coordinate specific technical aspects of renovation/refurbishment works, ensure project planning.
- Writing minutes and notes of works follow-up and final acceptance reports.
- Writing technical specifications and preparation of request for quotation for works.
- Technical/Academic degree (Bachelor or equivalent diploma worth at least 120 ECTS) in the construction sector (A-Level, BTEC, Baccalaureate, Bachillerato, Abitur, Fachabitur, Maturita or equivalent, and/or HND).
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of professional experience in the construction sector.
- Technical skills in building works and assistance to project management.
- Good knowledge of AutoDesk and Solidworks software is an asset.
- Soft skills: team spirit, reactivity, adaptability, autonomy, diplomacy, service-minded.
- Proficiency in English (working language at the ESRF)
We offer a comprehensive benefits package designed to support your quality of life and your installation in the Grenoble area when relocation is needed.
The annual gross salary may be completed by additional allowances (shift allowance, standby allowance, expatriation allowance, etc.).
The European Synchrotron, the ESRF, is an international research centre based in Grenoble, France.
Through its innovative engineering, pioneering scientific vision and a strong commitment from its 700 staff members, the ESRF is recognised as one of the top research facilities worldwide. Its particle accelerator produces intense X-ray beams that are used by thousands of scientists each year for experiments in diverse fields such as biology, medicine, environmental sciences, cultural heritage, materials science, and physics.
Supported by 22 countries, the ESRF is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity.
To apply for this job please visit esrf.gestmax.eu.