- Job title: Communications, Social Media and Events Support Assistant
- Ref.: 2355
- Contract type: Time-limited contract
- Salary range: 29-31K€
- Contract duration: 18 months fixed term
CONTEXT & JOB DESCRIPTION
You will join the Business Development Office to participate in the Horizon2020 “ENRIITC” which brings together 11 partners from across Europe together with over 60 associates. The project aims to build a permanent network of industry contact and liaison officers and build better engagement with industry from the research infrastructures of Europe. Communications using social media and test events with industry are key elements of the project strategy.
Your main missions will be the following:
- to communicate and disseminate ENRIITC results via the project’s social media channels in a clear and effectiveway, taking into consideration the specific needs of the various target groups
- to support events organisation, both networking within the project and in test industry engagement events
- to develop strategies to increase ENRIITC follower count whilst adhering to the guidelines provided in the communication plan regarding objectives, goals and KPIs
- to stay up-to-date on our partner organisations’ activities and share their content with the wider community via ENRIITC social media platforms.
Further to ENRIITC, you may be called upon to support similar work in other European projects.
- Bachelor or equivalent diploma (worth at least 180 ECTS) in communication, digital marketing, media
- At least two years’ experience or on-the-job training in a similar position
- Excellent written communication and editing skills in English are essential
- Past experience managing a professional Twitter and LinkedIn account for a company, organization or EU project and a thorough understanding of social media platform functionalities
- Ability to take initiative and deliver original ideas to make the ENRIITC social media channels and events standout
- Professionalism, trustworthiness, self-motivation and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- A basic understanding or experience of the European Research Infrastructure landscape is an asset.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package designed to support your quality of life and your installation in the Grenoble area when relocation is needed.
The monthly salary may be complemented by additional allowances upon eligibility (expatriation allowance, etc.).
To apply for this job please visit esrf.gestmax.eu.