Duties: Reporting to the Administrative Services Lead, the Corporate Services Executive Assistant is responsible for providing confidential, high-level administrative and communication support. This includes:
- Acting as the first point of contact for the office of the CFO and dealing with, or referring a broad spectrum of issues from external stakeholders, staff and the public.
- Collecting information and composing correspondence, reports and other complex documents using advanced software programs.
- Working with confidential information and exercising judgment with respect to “need to know”.
- Preparing funding stakeholder reports and coordinating information with other internal departments.
- Preparing correspondence and maintaining a filing and bring-forward system.
- Creating and maintaining database and spreadsheet files.
- Organizing meetings, programs, events, or conferences by arranging facilities and caterers, issuing information or invitations, coordinating speakers and controlling event budget.
- Preparing memos, purchase requisitions, cheque requisitions and other department forms and documents.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Undergraduate degree in business, office administration or a related field. A post-secondary certificate in office administration or a related field may be considered. A minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible experience providing support to senior leadership.
- Administrative experience related to research, contractual, financial and corporate operational requirements is an asset.
- Able to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive matters discreetly in support of senior leadership
- Able to develop and maintain positive and professional working relationships with a wide variety of individuals, exercising tact and diplomacy, cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Able to work independently and make discretionary decisions with high standards of professional integrity
- Able to manage multiple projects with changing and sometimes conflicting priorities in order to meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills to work collaboratively with others in a team environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, electronic calendaring systems
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Applies strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task while paying close attention to detail and maintaining accuracy
- Able to think strategically, analytically, and creatively
Remuneration: Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A comprehensive benefits package, including supplemental health & dental, life insurance, and vacation is part of a competitive compensation package.
To Apply: Submit a resume along with references, in confidence, to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job number 918 in the subject line of the email. Applications will be considered as of May 30, 2018 and will continue until the position is filled. While all applicants are thanked for their interest, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
CLSI is an equal opportunity employer and encourages members of designated groups (women, aboriginal people, people with disabilities and visible minorities) to self-identify on their applications.
To apply for this job please visit www.lightsource.ca.