* Job location Berkeley, Ca
* Job title/reference # Electrical Engineer
* Post details (i.e. permanent) Permanent
* Salary DOE
* Application deadline Open until filled
* Application details/contact person Human Resources
* Link to full posting http://126.96.36.199/counter.php?id=229939
* Brief job description (max. 200 words)
Electrical Engineer – 95771
Lawrence Berkeley National Lab’s (LBNL, https://www.lbl.gov/) Engineering Division (https://engineering.lbl.gov/) has an opening for an Electrical Engineer to join the Advanced Light Source Upgrade (ALS-U) team.
This position is for a mid- to high-level electrical engineer to lead the Electrical Cabling and Infrastructure effort for the project. This lead engineer will work closely with subsystem leads to ensure that cabling needs are captured and managed. This engineer will also manage contractor design of AC distribution hardware and review for NEC compliance.
What is Required:
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Physics, or related field or equivalent experience. Typically requires a minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrated strong background and skill base in electrical engineering, including ability to exercise sound engineering judgment and analysis, and strong written and verbal technical communication skills.
- Organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple competing priorities and projects.
- Experience with CAD software, such as AutoCAD
Berkeley Lab is committed to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Accountability (IDEA, https://diversity.lbl.gov/ideaberkeleylab/) and strives to continue building community with these shared values and commitments. eBerkeley Lab is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
To apply for this job please visit lbl.referrals.selectminds.com.