Job title: European Projects assistant
Contract type: Permanent contract
Salary range: 29-31K€
Publication start on Front Office : Site internet: 25/05/2021
Contract duration: Permanent
CONTEXT & JOB DESCRIPTION
You will join the Business Development Office (BDO) to participate in the active programme of European grant supported projects. This requires the professional reporting and follow-up of the European projects, for both projects supported directly by the BDO and for the wide range of proposals and projects more generally across the ESRF. The BDO acts as a central contact for several European projects which ESRF is currently coordinating and we anticipate involvement in further projects. The BDO aims to enhance support to European projects, and grant work more generally, across the ESRF by working as an overall Helpdesk.
Your main missions will be the following:
- Provide daily functional and operational support to European projects in the form of administrative assistance and organising internal and project plenary meetings
- Preparing project reports with writing, formatting and editing, and interacting with the European portal systems
- Building a body of knowledge (“Helpdesk”) in the proposal planning and operation of European projects, aiming to increase success rates and smoother project execution across the ESRF
- Interpretation of Horizon Europe calls for ESRF-wide purposes and assisting colleagues in their proposal writing
- Promote project communications and dissemination, including face-to-face events, physical materials and digital visibility of ESRF European projects via news articles in web pages and their dissemination via social media
- Organisation and participation in outreach activities comprised within projects
- Provide backup administrative support to the ESRF commercial programme as operated by the BDO
- You should hold a Bachelor level degree in science or technology, or a degree in business and administration (NVQ level 4, BAC +3 or equivalent higher education diploma)
- 2 to 5 years of professional experience, experience with supporting European projects is a must, experience in project dissemination and visibility is a strong asset
- Excellent proven level of written and spoken English
- Sound computer skills (word processing, spreadsheets and slide presentations, web page creation and updating)
- Well organised, capable of working both independently and as part of a team
- Willing to take responsibility for activities and to develop new skills
- Good communication skills enabling you to work in a multi-cultural environment
We offer a comprehensive benefits package designed to support your quality of life and your installation in the Grenoble area when relocation is needed.
The monthly salary may be complemented by additional allowances upon eligibility (expatriation allowance, etc.).
To apply for this job please visit esrf.gestmax.eu.