CONTEXT & JOB DESCRIPTION
The Instrumentation Services and Development Division (ISDD), comprising over 150 engineers, technicians and assistants, primarily provides technical support for the Accelerator and Experiments divisions. It also drives instrumentation developments and overall project coordination. We are currently seeking an executive assistant to support the Head of ISDD in the daily operation of the division and to assist the project coordination office.
Under the direct supervision of the Head of ISDD, you will carry out general administrative and secretarial work for which your main tasks will be:
- Organization of technical meetings
- Taking minutes and drafting technical reports
- Managing information flows (internal communication)
- Managing documentation (formatting, versioning, archiving)
As part of the ISDD administrative support team, you will work in close collaboration with assistants and engineers, providing additional assistance to the ISDD groups for travel arrangements, document preparation, internal communications and events planning.
- You should have a secondary education diploma (BTS, HNC, Bachelor, or equivalent diploma worth at least 120 ECTS)
- 2 to 5 years of secretarial experience in a technical environment.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to use initiative and independently prioritise your own workload are essential.
- As English is the working language at the ESRF, applicants should have an excellent level of written and spoken English, with knowledge of French being an additional asset.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Pack Office, emails and general office systems is also essential.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package designed to support your quality of life and your installation in the Grenoble area when relocation is needed.
The monthly salary may be complemented by additional allowances upon eligibility (expatriation allowance, etc.).
The European Synchrotron, the ESRF, is an international research centre based in Grenoble, France.
Through its innovative engineering, pioneering scientific vision and a strong commitment from its 700 staff members, the ESRF is recognised as one of the top research facilities worldwide. Its particle accelerator produces intense X-ray beams that are used by thousands of scientists each year for experiments in diverse fields such as biology, medicine, environmental sciences, cultural heritage, materials science, and physics.
Supported by 22 countries, the ESRF is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity.
To apply for this job please visit esrf.gestmax.eu.