- Job title: Finance Assistant
- Ref.: CDD/MB
- Contract type: Time-limited contract
- Salary range: 29-30K€
- Publication start on Front Office : Site internet: 04/01/2022
- Contract duration: Time-limited contract
CONTEXT & JOB DESCRIPTION
You will work in the Budget Unit, and you will be involved in the execution and follow-up of high value purchase contracts for the Finance side.
Your missions are the following:
- Manage high-value contracts and orders, including bank guarantees and warranty bonds
- Check and Record invoices concerning these contracts
- Handle and close follow-up of the planned payment deadlines
- Participate to budgetary matters and periodic closing
- Respond punctually to requests from the Finance Department.
- You should hold a technician degree (BSc, Licence, HND, HNC, BTS, DUT, Bachelor, Meister, Vordiplom, Perito, Laurea Triennale, Diplomatura, Ingenieria Técnica or equivalent) in Finance and Accounting
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience
- Knowledge and experience in ERP(like Oracle) and Excel
- Team spirit and good relation skills
- English proficiency (working language at the ESRF)
Temporary contract of 4 months.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package designed to support your quality of life and your installation in the Grenoble area when relocation is needed.
The monthly salary may be complemented by additional allowances upon eligibility (expatriation allowance, etc.).
The European Synchrotron, the ESRF, is an international research centre based in Grenoble, France.
Through its innovative engineering, pioneering scientific vision and a strong commitment from its 700 staff members, the ESRF is recognised as one of the top research facilities worldwide. Its particle accelerator produces intense X-ray beams that are used by thousands of scientists each year for experiments in diverse fields such as biology, medicine, environmental sciences, cultural heritage, materials science, and physics.
Supported by 22 countries, the ESRF is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity.
To apply for this job please visit esrf.gestmax.eu.