Join our team
European XFEL is an international non-profit company located in the Hamburg area in Germany. It operates a 3.4 km-long X-ray laser, which produces X-rays of unique quality for studies in physics, chemistry, the life sciences, materials research and other disciplines. The diverse scientific facilities at European XFEL enable scientists from across the globe to carry out a wide range of experimental techniques.
For this challenging and exciting task we are looking for a
Hall Crew Coordinator (f/m/d)
- Ensure safe operation of the Experiment Hall at EuXFEL.
- Interaction with various groups for safeguarding the Experiment Hall operation. This includes but is not limited to the safety group, science groups, and technical services.
- Work in and organize a team of 5 people.
- Interact with external planning and supply companies.
- Review existing safety concepts and give feedback on their effectiveness.
- Support planning activities of the X-Ray Operations Group for maintenance periods.
- Occasionally take part in shift work for night operation.
- Engineer or Technician with proven experience in organizing operation of complex machinery / components.
- Interest, preparedness and capability to acquire additional know-how.
- Engineering experience such as CAD is an asset.
- Good organization and communication skills, ideally in English and German.
For additional information, please contact Andreas Galler (email@example.com) .
Working place will be Schenefeld in the Hamburg metropolitan area. General information on working in Germany, the Hamburg area and the European XFEL can be found under www.xfel.eu/careers.
Become part of a vibrant international and multi-cultural team of scientists, engineers, technical and administrative staff. Be involved in cutting edge scientific and technical progress, participate in our international networks, and shape your life upon trust based flexible working times and telecommuting options. Experience our atmosphere of tolerance and respect.
Salary and benefits are similar to those of public service organizations in Germany. In addition European XFEL provides a non-contributory company pension scheme, broad relocation benefits, as well as subsidized job-tickets and meals at our company restaurant. The European XFEL GmbH intends to achieve a widely international staff. Company language is English, non-German candidates hired from abroad receive an international allowance.
This contract is limited to 2 years and may subject to a later decision become permanent.
29 November 2020
Please apply online and provide a cover letter next to a CV in English, as well as your work certificates in one single pdf-file.
Applicants with disabilities will be given preference over other equally qualified applicants. The European XFEL GmbH is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and encourages applications from women.
To apply for this job please visit 122.rexx-server.com.