- Job title: Human Resources Assistant
- Ref.: 7511
- Contract type: Permanent contract
- Salary range: 28k€ – 30k€
- Contract duration: Permanent
CONTEXT & JOB DESCRIPTION
Within the Payroll and Personnel Administration service, which aim is to manage the whole administration process related to the employment of staff and related issues and under the supervision of the head of the service,
The HR assistant provide assistance on the following tasks:
- Provide regular data reporting: dashboards on several social indicators (workforce, remuneration,…)
- Comply with legal obligations: social report, gender equality, year-end provisions, etc.
- Social relations: update and follow up of information in the BDES, professional elections, etc.
- Conduct specific studies on personnel matters
- Provide assistance on various ad hoc administrative activities and requests for information
- Academic degree in Human Resources or related fields validated by 120/180 ECTS (BTS, DUT, Bachelor or equivalent diploma) in accountancy and human resources
- 3 to 5 years minimum of relevant professional experience in an equivalent function
- Very good command of Excel, Word, Powerpoint, and familiar with computing tools
- Payroll process knowledge, predilection for figures
- Good level in English (working language at the ESRF) and in French
- Rigour, confidentiality, very good communication skills, organisation, team spirit
We offer a comprehensive benefits package designed to support your quality of life and your installation in the Grenoble area when relocation is needed.
The monthly salary may be complemented by additional allowances upon eligibility (expatriation allowance, etc.).
The European Synchrotron, the ESRF, is an international research centre based in Grenoble, France.
Through its innovative engineering, pioneering scientific vision and a strong commitment from its 700 staff members, the ESRF is recognised as one of the top research facilities worldwide. Its particle accelerator produces intense X-ray beams that are used by thousands of scientists each year for experiments in diverse fields such as biology, medicine, environmental sciences, cultural heritage, materials science, and physics.
Supported by 22 countries, the ESRF is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity.
To apply for this job please visit esrf.gestmax.eu.