CONTEXT & JOB DESCRIPTION
Within the HR function, the Recruitment & Careers management service aims to support the ESRF to attract, keep and develop employees by designing and implementing strategic workforce solutions and programs related to Talent acquisition (recruitment, on boarding, attractiveness) and Talent development (learning, mobility, goal & performance management, succession planning). Under the supervision of the head of the service, the successful candidate will mainly provide general administrative assistance on the various following activities:
- Diversity & Inclusion: within the frame of the Disability Company Agreement, you will provide operational support for the implementation of awareness and communication actions, as well as administrative support for the monitoring of the agreement;
- Social calendar: in the frame of negotiations falling within the functional scope of the service (gender equality, strategic workforce management, internal mobility, quality of life at work….), you will provide operational support by organizing and participating in negotiation meetings (note-taking, drafting of minutes);
- Work organisation: participate to the monthly organisation charts update;
- Evaluation and recognition: follow-up of annual and professional interviews progress;
- Assistance on various administrative activities (editing letters and documents, creation of purchase request, site entrances…).
- Academic degree in Human Resources or Manager Assistant or General Administrative Management validated by 120 ECTS (Bachelor, BTS, DUT or equivalent diploma)
- Minimum 6 years of relevant professional experience (administrative or HR assistant) including at least a professional experience in HR development activities
- Dynamic, multitasking and organized, rigorous, problem-solving attitude, strong sense of confidentiality, very good communication skills, team spirit
- Good command of the Office Pack Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint), and very at ease with computing tools. An experience in implementing a new software would be a great asset (definition of workflow, procedure, test, training sessions…)
- Strong proficiency in English (working language at the ESRF) and very good level in French
We offer a comprehensive benefits package designed to support your quality of life and your installation in the Grenoble area when relocation is needed.
The monthly salary may be complemented by additional allowances upon eligibility (expatriation allowance, etc.).
The European Synchrotron, the ESRF, is an international research centre based in Grenoble, France.
Through its innovative engineering, pioneering scientific vision and a strong commitment from its 700 staff members, the ESRF is recognised as one of the top research facilities worldwide. Its particle accelerator produces intense X-ray beams that are used by thousands of scientists each year for experiments in diverse fields such as biology, medicine, environmental sciences, cultural heritage, materials science, and physics.
Supported by 22 countries, the ESRF is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity.
To apply for this job please visit esrf.gestmax.eu.