- support of international users at the RIXS and XPS spectrometer PEAXIS
- maintenance and further development of PEAXIS
- accomplishment of a successful research program employing soft X-ray scattering experiments at PEAXIS
- data evaluation and interpretation of measured RIXS data
- publication of research results in scientific journals
- strong experimental background in solid state physics
- experimental experience with inelastic photon scattering and photoelectron spectroscopy
- ability to work with guest researchers and technical support groups
- good communication skills and team working abilities
What we offer
Fixed term contract for 36 months . The salary is based on the Collective Agreement for the German Public Service (TVöD-Bund).We particularly welcome applications from women. Preference will be given to handicapped applicants provided equal suitability.
How to apply
Have we sparked your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application by 31.07.2018.
For German version, please click on the following link: German Version.Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin für Materialien und Energie GmbH
To apply for this job please visit recruitingapp-5181.de.umantis.com.