The National Synchrotron Radiation Centre SOLARIS, operating at the Jagiellonian University, invites you to
participate in the development of the first Polish synchrotron light source, a unique Centre on the Polish Road
Map for Research Infrastructure. (http://www.synchrotron.uj.edu.pl)
Work at SOLARIS offers:
• participation in the development and promotion of the unique research infrastructure;
• the opportunity to work in an international environment;
• cooperation with outstanding scientists and contact with the latest technologies;
• professional and personal development;
• implementation training and substantive support;
• social and sports package;
• stability of employment;
Description of the tasks:
• self–organisation of work for the coordination of national and international projects, with particular emphasis
on the programs of the European Commission (Horizon Europe),
• support for the SOLARIS Scientific Department in searching for financing opportunities, in particular under
programs announced by the European Commission,
• managing processes of analysing initiatives of cooperation received by the Centre and building project
• support for project coordinators in the field of international project management,
• administrative support for internal teams implementing international and national projects,
• acting as a manager in selected projects (related to the general cooperation, exchange of good practices,
improvement of procedures, etc.),
• monitoring of the budget, indicators and project results at the strategic level,
• participation in the preparation of application forms aimed at obtaining funds
• representing the Centre internationally in administrative meetings and financial aspects of projects
• handling foreign delegations related to networking and international cooperation
• ongoing cooperation with other units of the Jagiellonian University.
• university degree,
• at least 5 years of professional experience in the field of project management or international cooperation,
• good knowledge of English, both spoken and written,
• self–management, responsibility, creativity, communication skills, availability,
• experience in managing projects directly funded by the European Commission (Framework Programs, Horizon
2020, Horizon Europe, etc.).
• professional experience in the R&D sector
Place of work: Krakow (JU Campus)
Additional information: We offer a full–time contract for a fixed term with the prospect of permanent
Those willing to work at the SOLARIS Centre, please send an email to: email@example.com containing:
• motivation letter,
• signed and scanned information on the processing of personal data.
File available at:
Please refer in your correspondence to the title of the position : International Projects Specialist and we reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.
To apply for this job please visit synchrotron.uj.edu.pl.