To work in the Tooling Group (FER) of the National Center for Research in Energy and Materials (CNPEM)
Management and coordination of the Machine shop group with performance and supervision in the team’s activities, highlighting the main ones: – Control and management of machining demands
– Development, specification and/or technical guidance regarding precision and ultra precision machining processes
– Maintenance and expansion of machine tools and infrastructure
– Deployment of management and quality systems
– Development of external machining suppliers, tools and raw materials Additionally, work with other teams of the Center in the application and integration of solutions using knowledge in this area. Management of the team’s human resources working in the expansion and improvement of the team.
– Degree in Engineering – Advanced English. Solid experience in: – Precision machining; – Management and supervision of technical teams.
It is a differential to have a complete technician degree or post graduation in Machining, mechanical or mechatronics.
Here at CNPEM we value respect for diversity in all its forms and understand that people are a fundamental part of our success!
- Medical Assistance – Unimed;
- Dental Care – Uniodonto;
- Life Insurance – Allianz;
- Private Pension – BrasilPrev;
- Daycare Assistance;
- On-site restaurant;
- Food Voucher – Sodexo (R$600.00/month);
- Transportation Voucher;
- On-site parking;
- Club – Free SESC Association;
- Agreements with companies that offer discounts;
Vacancy reference number 214241
To apply for this job please visit pages.cnpem.br.