- Fixed Term
- Grenoble (France)
- Job title: Marketing Video Designer Assistant
- Ref.: CDD-STREAMLINE-MarketingVideo
- Contract type: Time-limited contract
- Salary range: 26-29K€
- Contract duration: 18 months
CONTEXT & JOB DESCRIPTION
STREAMLINE is a Horizon2020 funded project that will complement the ESRF-EBS upgrade by enhancing user operation through new procedures and systems. The new ESRF-EBS source will permit breath-taking new science as well as significant gains in resolution or rapidity for existing experiments. Making these opportunities swiftly available to our user communities, STREAMLINE will adapt user operation procedures, pilot new access modes and new services exploiting automation at the beamlines. STREAMLINE will train existing users in the new opportunities and look forwards by reaching out to new scientific communities in academia and industry.
Within the European Project STREAMLINE, the ESRF, the European Synchrotron, an international research facility based in Grenoble, is currently seeking to recruit a Marketing video designer Assistant
Within the Communication Group and under the supervision of the Heads of communications, your missions are the following:
- Produce video contents in order to promote the new equipments and services set up within the new ESRF-EBS programme and enlarge the ESRF users community
- Analyse the performances of the contents produced and propose new design contents customised for social media
- Produce graphic visuals or animation for social media and digital communication
- Contribute to the establishment and implementation of a marketing digital strategy for STREAMLINE, in line with the ESRF digital strategy defined by the Head of Communications.
- Your are graduated from a design or communication school or from the university, with a BAC+2 or BAC+3 study
- You have practical skills in video shooting and the use of the Video editing softwares (After Effects and Adobe Premiere)
- You have practical skills in graphics softwares (Adobe suite: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- You have a solid experience in social media management
- Skills in digital marketing would be an ad-value
- Skills in motion design would be an ad-value
- Very good skills in English. (English is the working language at the ESRF)
We offer a comprehensive benefits package designed to support your quality of life and your installation in the Grenoble area when relocation is needed. The monthly salary may be complemented by additional allowances upon eligibility (expatriation allowance, etc.).
The European Synchrotron, the ESRF, is an international research centre based in Grenoble, France.
Through its innovative engineering, pioneering scientific vision and a strong commitment from its 700 staff members, the ESRF is recognised as one of the top research facilities worldwide. Its particle accelerator produces intense X-ray beams that are used by thousands of scientists each year for experiments in diverse fields such as biology, medicine, environmental sciences, cultural heritage, materials science, and physics.
Supported by 22 countries, the ESRF is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity.
To apply for this job please visit esrf.gestmax.eu.