To work in the Mechanical Projects Group (PRO) of the National Center for Research in Energy and Materials (CNPEM)
Management and coordination of the group Mechanical Projects with performance and supervision in the team activities, highlighting the main ones: – Control and management of project demands;
– Development, specification and/or technical guidance related to project execution processes. Additionally, acting with other teams of the Center in the application and integration of solutions using knowledge in this area; Management of the team’s human resources working in the expansion and improvement of the team.
Degree in Technology or Engineering
– Advanced English. Solid experience in: – Design of machines and instruments;
– Management and supervision of technical teams;
It is a differential to have a complete technician degree or post graduation in Machining, mechanical or mechatronics.
Here at CNPEM we value respect for diversity in all its forms and understand that people are a fundamental part of our success!
- Medical Assistance – Unimed;
- Dental Care – Uniodonto;
- Life Insurance – Allianz;
- Private Pension – BrasilPrev;
- Daycare Assistance;
- On-site restaurant;
- Food Voucher – Sodexo (R$600.00/month);
- Transportation Voucher;
- On-site parking;
- Club – Free SESC Association;
- Agreements with companies that offer discounts;
Vacancy reference number 214249
To apply for this job please visit pages.cnpem.br.