The Brazilian Synchrotron Light Laboratory (LNLS) is commissioning the fourth-generation electron storage ring Sirius, a worldwide state-of-the-art accelerator complex dedicated to produce high brightness X-ray beams. LNLS is a pioneer synchrotron light laboratory in Brazil and has a long history of designing, constructing, commissioning and operating a synchrotron light facility to provide multi-disciplinary experimental stations for external users.
To work in the Advanced Manufacturing Group (MAM) at CNPEM.
Management and coordination of the group Mechanical Projects with performance and supervision in the team activities, highlighting the main ones:
- Control and management of project demands.
- Development, specification and/or technical guidance related to project execution processes.
- Additionally, acting with other teams of the Center in the application and integration of solutions using knowledge in this area.
- Management of the team’s human resources working in the expansion and improvement of the team.
- Degree in Technology or Engineering.
- Advanced English.
Solid experience in:
- Design of machines and instruments;
- Management and supervision of technical teams;
It is a differential to have a complete technician degree or post graduation in Machining, mechanical or mechatronics.
To apply for this job please visit www.lnls.cnpem.br.