CONTEXT & JOB DESCRIPTION
Within the Payroll and Personnel Administration Service, your missions will be the following:
- Issue and follow-up of working contracts
- visitors’ contracts and other administrative documents for staff members hired in the frame of a collaboration contract
- “protocoles d’accueil”
- contracts’ amendments
- early termination of contracts
- update of files
- Follow-up of financial costs of staff members recruited in the frame of a collaboration contract
- follow-up of the salary costs
- tasks linked to the welcoming activities of new staff in collaboration with the Recruitment Service
- update of the information to staff
- pay simulation
- scenarios and specific simulations
- salary survey
- Preparation of the administrative documentation to be sent to the Institutions and the French Administration
- Liaison with the administrative assistants in other Groups and Services
- Statistics and internal reporting
- Contracts and follow of the staff members or visitors: Liaise with other Services / Divisions (Finance service / Experiments / DG office) for the follow-up (budget / cost , invoicing, …)
- Contribution to the general running of the Service
- Academic degree (Bachelor or equivalent diploma worth 120 ECTS) in Business Administration, accounting or relevant matters
- 2 to 5 years of professional experience
- Excellent use of administrative computing tools and office software (Word, Excel)
- Sense of confidentiality
- Knowledge of the French payroll system and associated French labour regulations
- Proficiency in English (working language at the ESRF)
We offer a comprehensive benefits package designed to support your quality of life and your installation in the Grenoble area when relocation is needed.
The annual gross salary may be completed by additional allowances (shift allowance, standby allowance, expatriation allowance, etc.).
The European Synchrotron, the ESRF, is an international research centre based in Grenoble, France.
Through its innovative engineering, pioneering scientific vision and a strong commitment from its 700 staff members, the ESRF is recognised as one of the top research facilities worldwide. Its particle accelerator produces intense X-ray beams that are used by thousands of scientists each year for experiments in diverse fields such as biology, medicine, environmental sciences, cultural heritage, materials science, and physics.
Supported by 22 countries, the ESRF is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity.
To apply for this job please visit esrf.gestmax.eu.