The ESRF, the European Synchrotron, is an international science facility based in Grenoble, France. Thanks to its high-level, innovative engineering and cutting-edge vision, the ESRF is recognised as one of the top research institutions worldwide, welcoming more than 6 500 scientists every year in fields such as biology, medicine, chemistry, earth and environmental sciences, cultural heritage, materials and surface science, and physics. The ESRF is supported by 22 countries and employs 650 staff.
time-limited contract (9 months)
Within the Human Resources Service, you participate in the full payroll cycle and payroll operations under the supervision of the Payroll Manager. Your missions will be the following:
- Preparation and completion of the payroll process:
- Data entry related to hiring and to the preparation of the payroll cycle, software interfacing for time management and payroll systems, control of payslips, controls/reconciliation related to the payroll closure, especially between payroll reports and accounting reports
- Post-payroll operations:
- Preparation, control and transmission of administrative declarations for social contributions, completion of compulsory surveys; preparation, control and editing of end-of-contract documents; follow-up of daily indemnities in the payroll cycle and in relation with the Finance Service
- Other missions:
- Creation and follow-up of trouble tickets (requests for set-up changes, incidents) in relation with our IT service provider
- Transferability of rights with our providers of insurance and health coverage
- Production of reports with our query software tool
PROFILE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Academic degree (Bachelor or equivalent diploma worth at least 120 ECTS) in Business Administration or Accounting
- 2 to 8 years of professional experience, including at least 1 year on payroll
- Knowledge of the French payroll system and French labour law required
- You should be very comfortable with computing tools and office software (Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of Horoquartz and Pléiades C/S is a plus.
- Sense of confidentiality
- Proficiency in English (working language at the ESRF)
We offer a comprehensive benefits package designed to support your quality of life. The annual gross salary will be within the range 26 – 32 k€ and additional allowances may apply.
The ESRF is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity.
If you are interested in this position, please apply by 25/10/2018.
To apply for this job please visit www.esrf.eu.