- Help to design and conduct X-Ray characterization experiments of bone/implant samples
- Coordinate with collaborators interpreting the results
- Development of small-angle X-Ray scattering (SAXS)-based microscopy and tomography techniques and analysis methods
- Completed study in information technology, computer science, physics, materials science, or a related discipline
- You have an active interest in both experimental work and the analysis of large data sets
- Programming experience is an asset, as is the ability to work independently in a collaborative and interdisciplinary research team
- Good communication skills in English are required
For further information, please contact Dr Andreas Menzel, phone +41 56 310 37 11.
Please submit your application online by 25 October 2020 (including addresses of referees) for the position as a PhD Student (index no. 6113-00).
Paul Scherrer Institut Human Resources Management, Anita Bleiker, 5232 Villigen PSI, Switzerland
To apply for this job please visit www.psi.ch.