- Design, fabrication and characterization of achromatic X-ray lenses
- Development and implementation of achromatic X-ray optics in laboratory sources
- Implementation of instrumentation for X-ray wavefront characterization
- Design, plan and execution of synchrotron and FEL experiments for the X-ray optics characterization and for X-ray wavefront characterization
- You have a PhD degree in natural sciences or engineering
- You have experience in synchrotron and/or laboratory X-ray imaging techniques
- You have experience in X-ray optics and X-ray wavefront characterization
- Experience in micro and nanofabrication techniques is a plus. You like to collaborate, enjoy teamwork in multidisciplinary environment and can clearly communicate in good English with people from different backgrounds
- You are highly motivated, can work independently and strive to contribute with new ideas
Our institution is based on an interdisciplinary, innovative and dynamic collaboration. You will profit from a systematic training on the job, in addition to personal development possibilities and our pronounced vocational training culture. If you wish to optimally combine work and family life or other personal interests, we are able to support you with our modern employment conditions and the on-site infrastructure.
Your employment contract is limited to 2 years.
For further information, please contact Dr Joan Vila Comamala, phone +41 56 310 51 33.
Please submit your application online by 31 January 2022 (including list of publications and addresses of referees) for the position as a Postdoctoral Fellow (index no. 6212-02).
Paul Scherrer Institut, Human Resources Management, Alina Rao, 5232 Villigen PSI, Switzerland
To apply for this job please visit www.psi.ch.