Postdoctoral Fellow Single-digit nanolithography
- Development of X-ray optics for single-digit (sub-10 nm) EUV interference lithography using advanced e-beam lithography and nanofabrication techniques
- EUVL experiments at the XIL-II beamline of the SLS
- Further development of the EUV interference lithography method and its applications
- User support under the NFFA project
- Close cooperation with internal and external collaborators
- Performing research of highest quality and publication in high profile journals
For further information please contact Dimitrios Kazazis, phone +41 56 310 55 78.
Please submit your application online by 17 October 2021 (including list of publications and addresses of referees) for the position as a Postdoctoral Fellow (index no. 6217-00).
Paul Scherrer Institut, Human Resources Management, Anita Bleiker, 5232 Villigen PSI, Switzerland
To apply for this job please visit www.psi.ch.