- Development of X-ray optics for single-digit EUV interference lithography using advanced e-beam lithography and nanofabrication techniques
- EUVL experiments at the XIL-II beamline of the SLS
- Further development of the EUV interference lithography method
- User support under the NFFAproject
- Close cooperation with internal and external partners
- Performing research of highest quality and publication in high profile journals
The position is initially limited to one year and can be extended.
For further information please contact Dimitrios Kazazis, phone +41 56 310 55 78.
Please submit your application online by 30 June 2021 (including list of publications and addresses of referees) for the position as a Postdoctoral Fellow (index no. 6217-00).
To apply for this job please visit www.psi.ch.