Lunds universitet, MAX IV, MX group
Lund University was founded in 1666 and is repeatedly ranked among the world’s top 100 universities. The University has 40 000 students and 7 400 staff based in Lund, Helsingborg and Malmö. We are united in our efforts to understand, explain and improve our world and the human condition.
You are developing, implementing, testing and using the FragMAX screening platform for efficient fragment screening at BioMAX. This includes the implementation of sample handling at the LP3 laboratory, the constant development of relevant processes to carry out the fragment screening at all levels of our support chain and the support of users during screening experiments and standard beamline support. You play a responsible role to develop and utilize our internal fragment library, FragMAXlib.
You are expected to work both independently and in close collaboration with the entire BioMAX team, the FragMAX project group, industrial collaboration partners as well as other international collaborators and future FragMAX user communities.
This position is for 2 years.
- PhD in relevant scientific field for the FRAGMAX project
- Demonstrated experiences in protein crystallography or other structural biology methods
- Demonstrated experiences in protein crystallisation
- Demonstrated experiences in biological laboratory based automated liquid handling
- Very good command of English, both written and spoken
- Experiences in protein-ligand interactions
- Experiences in ligand library design
- Experiences in synchrotron based structural biology experiments
|Type of employment||Visstidsanställning längre än 6 månader|
|Contract type||Full time|
|Number of positions||1|
|Last application date||07.Apr.2019 11:59 PM CET|
To apply for this job please visit lu.varbi.com.