To work in the Power Converters Group (CoP) of the National Center for Research in Energy and Materials (CNPEM)
Management and participation in group activities, including: – Validation of electronic projects; – Development, specification, improvement and maintenance of analogical electronics for power electronics applications;
– Maintenance of high precision instruments;
– Characterize precision power converters;
– Development, specification, improvement and maintenance of power converters.
Degree in: Electrical Engineering, Control and Automation, Mechatronics, or related areas;
– Desirable technician in data processing or electronics;
– Advanced English;
– Postgraduate degree in subjects related to power electronics and/or solid experience in the area of energy sources are differentials;
– Experience in: – Management or monitoring of production chains for electronics and power equipment;
– Power electronics and medium and high stability current and voltage sources;
– Project of installations and electrical boards and low and medium voltage;
– Simulations of electrical and electronic circuits;
– Direct and automated use of electronic instrumentation (VNA, high speed oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, etc.);
– Project management and/or agile software development;
– Electronic CADs; – Power conversion topologies (Igbt, mosfet, etc.);
– Design of circuits and filter systems, harmonic compensation, control circuits;
– Simulation of losses and energy efficiency;
– EMI control.
Here at CNPEM we value respect for diversity in all its forms and understand that people are a fundamental part of our success!
- Medical Assistance – Unimed;
- Dental Care – Uniodonto;
- Life Insurance – Allianz;
- Private Pension – BrasilPrev;
- Daycare Assistance;
- On-site restaurant;
- Food Voucher – Sodexo (R$600.00/month);
- Transportation Voucher;
- On-site parking;
- Club – Free SESC Association;
- Agreements with companies that offer discounts;
Vacancy reference number 213083
To apply for this job please visit pages.cnpem.br.