- Ref.: 2019-Purchasing Assistant
- Contract type: Permanent contract
- Salary range: 26-28K€
- Deadline for applications: 20/06/2019
Context & Job description
In a team of 10 people and under the supervision of the Head of Procurement and Contracts, you will carry out the administrative tasks associated with purchasing processes
Your missions are the following:
- Purchase Requests processing,
- Supply data entry,
- Preparation and follow-up on quotation requests for indirect purchases,
- Administrative follow-up of the call for tenders,
- Negotiation with suppliers on commercial conditions for small value orders,
- Process and follow-up of purchase orders, in support to the Buyers
- You should hold a technician degree (BSc, Licence, HND, HNC, BTS, DUT, Bachelor, Meister, Vordiplom, Perito, Laurea Triennale, Diplomatura, Ingenieria Técnica or equivalent) in purchasing administration
- 1 to 3 years of professional experience
- You should be organised, versatile, rigorous and have good communication skills
- You should be interested in collaborating with engineers and technicians specialised in various field
- Good interpersonal skills and team spirit are also required in order to work effectively in an international multicultural environment
- English proficiency (working language at the ESRF)
We offer a comprehensive benefits package designed to support your quality of life and your installation in the Grenoble area when relocation is needed.
The monthly salary may be complemented by additional allowances upon eligibility (expatriation allowance, etc.).
To apply for this job please visit esrf.gestmax.eu.