- Ref.: 7117
- Salary range: 32-38k€
- Deadline for applications: 01/04/2019
Context & Job description
Within the Human Resources Service (HRS), and under the supervision of the Head of the Careers & Workforce Organisation Unit (which deals with recruitment, onboarding, training, internal mobility, workforce organisation, evaluation & management support), you will be responsible for the recruitment and onboarding process (around 70% of your working time) and you will also actively participate in various projects/activities across the Unit (around 30% of your working time).
As such, your main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Recruitment: planning and monitoring of the activity (annual plan, mid-year review, statistics), whole recruitment process implementation (job description, job opening, pre-selection of profiles, HRS evaluation of candidates, interviews and tests in French and English, salary proposal).
- Onboarding: coordination of the administrative process, co-implementation of the Welcome Day for newcomers.
- Support to and interaction with managers, along with the other HRS Officers.
- Participation in projects related to « Diversity & Inclusion » and « Professional equality ».
- Participation in disability awareness actions.
- Higher university degree (Master II or equivalent) in human resources management (Master, MSc, DESS, Diplom, Diploma, Licenciatura, Laurea or equivalent)
- 2 to 4 years of professional experience in the field of the above-mentioned HRS activities, including a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar recruitment function.
- Team spirit, structure, listening and communication skills.
- Proficiency in English (working language at the ESRF) and good knowledge of French.
The annual gross salary will be within the range 32 – 38 k€ and additional allowances may apply. The ESRF is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity.
To apply for this job please visit esrf.gestmax.eu.