- Ref.: CDD-1527
- Contract type: Time-limited contract
- Salary range: 26-30K€
- Contract duration: 12 months
Context & Job description
You will work under the supervision of the Classical Safety Engineer within the ESRF Safety Group. You will be involved in all aspects of general safety.
Your missions are the following:
- Participate in general risk assessment,
- Follow up the work of external companies,
- Follow up work accidents,
- Organise and conduct training courses on safety issues for ESRF employees and visitors.
- You should hold a technician degree (BSc, Licence, HND, HNC, BTS, DUT, Bachelor, Meister, Vordiplom, Perito, Laurea Triennale, Diplomatura, Ingeniera Técnica or equivalent) in the field of Health and Safety
- 1 to 5 years of professional experience, in particular in the field of risk assessment
- Good knowledge of the French and European legislation related to safety
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in English (working language at the ESRF)
We offer a comprehensive benefits package designed to support your quality of life and your installation in the Grenoble area when relocation is needed.
The monthly salary may be complemented by additional allowances upon eligibility (expatriation allowance, etc.).
To apply for this job please visit esrf.gestmax.eu.