Lunds universitet, MAX IV, Engineering
Lund University was founded in 1666 and is repeatedly ranked among the world’s top 100 universities. The University has 40 000 students and 7 600 staff based in Lund, Helsingborg and Malmö. We are united in our efforts to understand, explain and improve our world and the human condition.
The Survey, Alignment and Mechanical stability (SAM) team at MAX IV is looking for a team leader.
The team leader shall apply technical, mathematical and computer related knowledge and skills to complete survey, alignment and mechanical stability tasks and to analyse and solve technical problems.
As SAM team member, you must deliver skilled hands-on complex technical, analytical and computational survey and alignment support for accelerator and the beam lines.
As team leader for the SAM team, you will be in charge of coordinating the daily work for your team, planning the work, assign tasks to the individuals within the team, and representing the SAM team in various forums and passing the communication to your team members. As the team leader for the SAM team you will be the system owner for the alignment system, imposing the alignment and mechanical stability standards and being addressed when alignment or mechanical stability issues occurs. The team leader also has the responsibility to assure well organized documentations and procedures of work.
- Degree in Physics, Engineering or related field
- Experience in survey and alignment methods and practices
- Experience in mechanical stability is desirable.
- Experience in survey, alignment and mechanical stability for particle accelerators is a merit.
- Leadership abilities and experience in leading small teams is a merit.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work with a diverse staff.
- Demonstrated ability to provide organized and accurate documentation of work.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
Probation period may apply.
|Type of employment||Tillsvidareanställning|
|Contract type||Full time|
|Number of positions||1|
|Working hours||100 %|
|Last application date||08.May.2019 11:59 PM CET|
To apply for this job please visit lu.varbi.com.