Job location 1 Cyclotron Road, Berkeley, CA
* Job title/reference # Technical Project Manager
* Post details (i.e. permanent) Permanent
* Salary apply for more information
* Application deadline Open until filled
* Application details/contact person Human Resources
* Link to full posting http://18.104.22.168/counter.php?id=228326
* Brief job description (max. 200 words)
Technical Project Manager – 95405
Division: AL-Advanced Light Source
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (LBNL, https://www.lbl.gov/) ALS-U (Advanced Light Source Upgrade, https://als.lbl.gov/als-u/overview/) has an immediate opening for a Technical Project Manager to join the team.
The Advanced Light Source (ALS, https://als.lbl.gov/als-u/overview/) has been a global leader in soft x-ray science for more than two decades, and an upgrade project (ALS-U, https://als.lbl.gov/als-u/overview/) is currently underway that will endow the facility with state-of-the-art x-ray capabilities ≈ç ensure future leadership. Within ALS-U, the Technical Project Manager is responsible for the cost, schedule, and daily activity management to bring an extensive suite of ALS experimental facilities through the complex mechanical modifications necessary to take advantage of the upgrade. Learn more about the facility and upgrade at: https://als.lbl.gov/als-u/overview/.
How To Apply
Apply directly online at http://22.214.171.124/counter.php?id=228326 and follow the on-line instructions to complete the application process.
Equal Opportunity and IDEA Information Links
To apply for this job please visit lbl.referrals.selectminds.com.