To work in the Electronics Group (ELT) of the National Center for Research in Energy and Materials (CNPEM)
– Validation of electronic projects;
– Development, specification, improvement and maintenance of low noise electronics, high speed, digital, embedded systems for various applications in scientific and industrial environments;
– Maintain high-precision instrument park;
– Development of low, medium and high power current sources of high stability.
Complete superior in Electrical Engineering, Control and Automation, Mechatronics and related areas;
Desirable technician in data processing or electronics;
– direct and automated use of electronic instrumentation (VNA, high-speed oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, etc.);
– Simulation of electronic circuits;
– Projects with microcontrollers / processors;
– High speed projects;
– FPGAs programming;
– Low power RF projects;
– Systems transmission and reception of radio-frequency signals;
– High-speed data conversion systems;
– Design methods for manufacturing;
– Project management and/or agile software development;
Desirable Phyton programming, C/C++;
Own Advanced English.
Here at CNPEM we value respect for diversity in all its forms and understand that people are a fundamental part of our success!
- Medical Assistance – Unimed;
- Dental Care – Uniodonto;
- Life Insurance – Allianz;
- Private Pension – BrasilPrev;
- Daycare Assistance;
- On-site restaurant;
- Food Voucher – Sodexo (R$600.00/month);
- Transportation Voucher;
- On-site parking;
- Club – Free SESC Association;
- Agreements with companies that offer discounts;
- Vacancy reference number 213371
To apply for this job please visit pages.cnpem.br.