To work in the Advanced Manufacturing and Modeling Group (MAM) of the National Center for Research in Energy and Materials (CNPEM)
Modeling, analysis and simulations applied to:
– Design and development of non-conventional techniques, processes, instruments or machines;
– Design of systems and mechanical assemblies, components, machines and tools;
– Design and development support for the advanced manufacturing area/group at CNPEM.
– Degree in Physical Engineering and related areas;
It is a differential to have experience with machining, mechanics or mechatronics;
It is a differential to have experience in machine design or scientific instrumentation;
– Advanced English.
Here at CNPEM we value respect for diversity in all its forms and understand that people are a fundamental part of our success!
- Medical Assistance – Unimed;
- Dental Care – Uniodonto;
- Life Insurance – Allianz;
- Private Pension – BrasilPrev;
- Daycare Assistance;
- On-site restaurant;
- Food Voucher – Sodexo (R$600.00/month);
- Transportation Voucher;
- On-site parking;
- Club – Free SESC Association;
- Agreements with companies that offer discount
Vacancy reference number 214257
To apply for this job please visit pages.cnpem.br.