- Ref.: 9562
- Contract type: Permanent contract
- Salary range: 29-30K€
- Deadline for applications: 07/07/2019
The Buildings & Infrastructure Group develops and upgrades the existing buildings and facilities, defines technical strategies in terms of site evolution for buildings and infrastructure, provides qualified analysis and diagnosis to facilitate the implementation of optimum solutions, and shares its expertise with all stakeholders for new projects.
In a Unit composed of a team of engineers and technicians in the Buildings & Infrastructure Group, you will participate in projects linked to the modernization of the facility, the construction of new buildings and beamlines under the responsibility of the Construction Unit Leader.
Your missions will be the following:
- Producing and modifying drawings for the electrical, fluids, and HVAC engineering layouts for the new beamline facilities
- Producing and modifying drawings of metallic structures and facility layouts for the Civil Works teams, lead construction
- Producing and modifying drawings for other ESRF groups such as Safety and Alignment
- Participating in keeping electronic documents such as layout and execution drawings up-to-date
- In a middle long term, you will also assist the building and maintenance operation unit in their daily tasks to prepare drawings for maintenance, works and operation.
- Technician degree in civil engineering, mechanics drafting, sustainable construction or equivalent (BSc, Licence, HND, HNC, BTS, DUT, Bachelor, Meister, Vordiplom, Perito, Laurea Triennale, Diplomatura, Ingenieria Técnica, Staatlich Gepruefter Techniker Maschinenbau, or equivalent)
- 5 to 8 years of relevant professional experience
- Ability to work autonomously and to take initiative
- Proficiency in SolidWorks software is mandatory
- Good knowledge of AutoDesk software would be an asset
- Basic proficiency in English (working language at the ESRF).
We offer a comprehensive benefits package designed to support your quality of life and your installation in the Grenoble area when relocation is needed.
The monthly salary may be complemented by additional allowances upon eligibility (expatriation allowance, etc.).
To apply for this job please visit esrf.gestmax.eu.