To work in the Mechanical Projects Group (PRO) of the National Center for Research in Energy and Materials (CNPEM)
– Design systems and mechanical assemblies, tools, machines and equipment, calculating and designing, developing prototypes and estimating costs
– Implement maintenance activities and system testing;
– Develop product manufacturing activities and prepare technical documentation;
– Coordinate technical activities.
– Degree in Engineering
– Advanced English;
– Solid experience in machine design or scientific instrumentation;
It is a differential to have a complete technician degree in machining, mechanical or mechatronics.
Here at CNPEM we value respect for diversity in all its forms and understand that people are a fundamental part of our success!
- Medical Assistance – Unimed;
- Dental Care – Uniodonto;
- Life Insurance – Allianz;
- Private Pension – BrasilPrev;
- Daycare Assistance;
- On-site restaurant;
- Food Voucher – Sodexo (R$600.00/month);
- Transportation Voucher;
- On-site parking;
- Club – Free SESC Association;
- Agreements with companies that offer discounts;
Vacancy reference number 214250
To apply for this job please visit pages.cnpem.br.